Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Argument Over Personal Preference

  • He said: "My favorite color is purple."
  • She said: "No, it's not. Our favorite color is blue."
  • He said: "But I don't like blue, and I know that many other people don't like blue as well."
  • She said: "Don't worry. You'll see. In time, your favorite color will be blue."
  • He asked: "What if I never like blue?"
  • She said: "Then you'll drink and you'll die."
  • He said: "Well... I guess purple isn't too different from blue. Would it be alright if I said my favorite color is indigo or blurple?"
  • She said: "That will be okay for now, but newcomers need to be told their favorite color is blue if they want to stick around. Blue is just too important! Look around, blue is the favorite color of everybody who's anybody!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home